title

  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image

St Brigid's Church, Gwynneville

Saint Brigid’s Church, Gwynneville began in 1948. After using the local community hall, a decision was taken to build a church servicing the areas of Gwynneville and Keiraville. Father John Evans was the first parish priest. In more recent years the church has been served by the priests residing at the Lumen Christi Cathedral House located in Harbour St Wollongong.

In 2006 there were approximately 2,000 Catholics in Gwynneville.